We expect a professional conduct from our students. Any student found guilty of being involved in any in-disciplinary activities (which includes Ragging, Harassing, Talking Disrespectfully to fellow students or Faculties) inside or outside the institute will be liable to be discharged from the Institute.
B. Exam rules and regulations:
Here an NCHMCT circular will appear stating the exam rules and regulations.
C. Hostel rules and regulations:
We provide a safe and a healthy environment to students within our premises, and in return, students are expected to maintain and respect the modesty and the reputation of the Institute, for which he/she needs to follow a certain laid down set of rules. They are:
- All students are supposed dress decently
- Students are expected to assist the housekeeping staff by keeping their rooms, corridors, staircases and bathrooms clean and tidy
- RAGGING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF ANYONE FOUND RAGGING HE/SHE WILL BE DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSTEL AS WELL AS FROM THE INSTITUTE
- Admitted students leaving the hostel to stay with their local guardians or home (outside the city), must take prior written permission of Hostel Warden. Failing which, strict action will be taken against the student
- All Hostellers are supposed to be present in the Hostel for the following period:
- GIRLS HOSTEL – 6:30 PM TO 8:00 AM
- BOYS HOSTEL – 10:00 PM TO 8:00 AM
- The hostel will serve the Vegetarian Meals in the hostel premises.
- All students are supposed to be present for breakfast and Dinner time within ½ hour of service, else that particular meal shall not be served to them
- Hostel facility is granted to the student of second and third year is subject to the attendance in the institute and if any student is found attending less than 75% of classes his/her hostel facility will be withdrawn
- SMOKING and CONSUMING ALCOHOL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE INSTITUTE AND IN THE HOSTEL PREMISES
- No student can keep any vehicle in the hostel premises
- Mobiles could be kept by the students at their own risk
- No student will directly inform police or other agencies any compliant without informing the Hostel superintendent & the Institute authorities. If any such incident is reported the students will be dealt strictly
- All Girl students must be inside the campus before 6:30 PM
- Girl students staying out later than 6:30 PM will have to obtain a special permission from the Hostel Warden
- Application form for going out for weekend must be submitted atleast two days in advance in person to the HOSTEL WARDEN
- Boy students should not visit Girls Hostel & vice versa
- All students must be in their respective Room from 9:00 PM onwards
- Strict silence should be maintained between 9:30 PM to 6:00 AM
- No visitors will be allowed to pay a visit to the hostels without the permission of the hostel warden or hostel caretaker (including emergency cases)
- Students should not sit on the parapet walls on the terrace or corridor
- The student should only keep any valuable articles or cash more than Rs. 500/- with them in the locker, cupboard or suitcase with proper locks. The institute will not be held responsible for any losses if they are not locking their cupboards, suitcases etc.
- Girl Students can go for shopping on holidays from 10 A.M. To 5:30 P.M. (But in groups only)
- Hostel Rent and Mess charges are payable in advance
- In case hostel facility is withdrawn for Indiscipline or other reasons the hostel rent & mess fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Only Caution money refund after the completion of course is returnable
- Any breakages made by the students pertaining to furniture, fixtures, fittings, electrical equipment and any other properties of the Institute will be charged from the students with a fine
- Powers to get the Hostel vacated in case of indiscipline is delegated to Hostel Warden / Hostel Caretaker
All admitted students are supposed to wear the uniform prescribed by the Institute for respective departments for the practical classes. And other than the practical classes they should wear FORMAL DRESS ONLY.
JEANS, T-SHIRTS, SNEAKERS etc. ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE THE CAMPUS & CLASSROOMS.
E. OUTDOOR CATERING:
student can undertake any outdoor party or attend any outdoor catering without prior permission from the HOD, on non-compliance a student is liable to face strict disciplinary action including discharge.